Comentarios oficiales del Diálogo para la Cumbre de las Naciones Unidas sobre los Sistemas Alimentarios de 2021
Tipo de diálogo
Idioma del Diálogo
Por favor revise los detalles que encontrará más abajo para obtener información sobre cómo registrarse en el caso de que esté disponible o contacte al convocante si le gustaría asistir.
Food Foundation, World Benchmarking Alliance (WBA), Access to Nutrition Initiative (ATNI) and Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) invite you to a dialogue aimed at Civil Society Organisations, businesses, funders and policymakers from predominantly ODA countries.
The independent UN Food Systems Summit Dialogue will last around 2 hours and will explore the question: how can emerging initiatives that benchmark the food industry and engage with stakeholders such as government & investors be applied to countries outside of the traditional benchmarking regions of Europe and the USA?
The dialogue will seek to explore this question by focusing on two key areas:
- The role of stakeholders in developing benchmarking initiatives
- Other factors (e.g. geographical, economic, cultural) that define and determine the shape of the food system in that specific country or region.
The dialogue will also include:
- An overview of World Benchmarking Initiative’s Food & Agriculture benchmark.
- Examples of ‘national spotlight’ benchmarking initiatives from UK, India, Bangladesh and Nigeria
- Reflections and next steps on how the group can leverage the UNFSS process to build consensus for shared national accountability and reporting frameworks for the food industry.
The session will also help inform a toolkit that the Food Foundation is developing for like-minded organisations in other countries.
If you would like to attend then please email: [email protected] for further details.