Tipo de diálogo
Idioma del Diálogo
Por favor revise los detalles que encontrará más abajo para obtener información sobre cómo registrarse en el caso de que esté disponible o contacte al convocante si le gustaría asistir.
African local governments are becoming more aware of the crucial role they have to play as stewards of their food systems. With this role comes great responsibility in ensuring equitable access to nutritious food, shaping resilient food systems and the promotion of environmental sustainability in the cities. This city-to-city learning exchange will bring together cities on a journey of sharing and co-learning by thinking through and workshopping on the common food system challenges and opportunities as well as sharing some of the systemic approaches in achieving sustainable urban food systems.
Aim of the workshop
This workshop aims to facilitate co-learning, knowledge and experience (expertise) sharing as well as matchmaking between cities. Furthermore, it will highlight practical lessons and examples from cities working towards a sustainable food system
Key questions to explore
- What are the different entry points to urban food governance?
- How can cities facilitate inclusive food system governance processes?
- What approaches are cities adopting to deal with the barriers experienced along their food system?
- What is the nature of support that cities require in transforming their food systems to sustainable and resilient ones?
- How can local governments and different stakeholders collaborate better and create a culture of continuous learning and sharing?
Registration Link: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIofu6pqDMvEtdCp_v4HnXYo2wIIn_wLzaE?_x_zm_rtaid=xs1TTklzToOqBZAccMiUGA.1625734544319.0c87155b124b2e307cb806013b8de28f&_x_zm_rhtaid=278