Comentarios oficiales del Diálogo para la Cumbre de las Naciones Unidas sobre los Sistemas Alimentarios de 2021
Tipo de diálogo
Idioma del Diálogo
Por favor revise los detalles que encontrará más abajo para obtener información sobre cómo registrarse en el caso de que esté disponible o contacte al convocante si le gustaría asistir.
The regional dialogue in Södertälje is a continuation of the national dialogue which was held on the 25th of January. After a general presentation of food systems and their challenges and opportunities, it seeks to highlight the perspectives of youth, immigrant groups and consumer behaviour in particular. The dialogue will also provide regional and local perspectives on some of those visions that were discussed at the national dialogue, namely;
- The knowledge- and innovation system contributes to increased productivity, innovation and circularity in the food chain as well as to sustainable* production, transport and consumption of food.
- Consumers have high confidence for foods that are offered and can easily make well informed, sustainable and healthy choices at a reasonable price
- Food producers are reasonably paid and have good conditions, including working conditions, to produce sustainable and healthy food.
- Private and public financial- and support systems, as well as rules and regulations, encourage that food is produced sustainably and is healthy.
- The food system can handle challenges regarding food security and nutrition for the entire population, the profitability of producers as well as environment and climate change
- The majority of food sold to consumers at stores, markets and restaurants is sustainable and healthy and food loss and waste is reduced or recycled through circular methods