Comentarios oficiales del Diálogo para la Cumbre de las Naciones Unidas sobre los Sistemas Alimentarios de 2021
Tipo de diálogo
Idioma del Diálogo
Por favor revise los detalles que encontrará más abajo para obtener información sobre cómo registrarse en el caso de que esté disponible o contacte al convocante si le gustaría asistir.
The dialogue is in 2 phases, The first phase is an inter-school debate among secondary school students, while the second phase is a moderated discussion on 4 topics by industry experts.
The inter-school debate is in a bid to involve children in the Food systems dialogue and learn from their insights. The debated topics include:
- Urbanization is a plague on our food system in Nigeria
- Alleviating harmful practices that affect Food safety: Should Nigeria focus on consumer-based knowledge intervention or strengthening of regulatory bodies.
- Home grown school feeding program: Is this nutrition intervention perfect for the Nigerian context
- Processed foods and canned foods are a positive influence on food systems and quality of life
The topics for the grand finale today are
- The SDGs and National Resources Management; Should Africa focus more on Agriculture or Industrial Development?
- Border Closure on Rice, Wheat or Sugar; Is Nigeria ripe for this policy to improve her food system?
The Dialogue topics by industry experts are:
- Transforming food systems for students: plans and progress of the oyo state government”
- Food systems and technology: what the Nigerian child needs to know
- Transforming food systems in Africa: involving the youth
- Transforming food systems in Africa: raising awareness on the need to focus on children