Compte-rendu officiel des Concertations pour le Sommet des Nations Unies sur les systèmes alimentaires 2021
Type de Concertation
Langue de l'événement de Concertation
Veuillez consulter les détails ci-dessous pour obtenir des renseignements sur l’inscription, s’ils sont disponibles, ou communiquer avec le coordonnateur si vous souhaitez y assister.
The dialogue is in 2 phases, The first phase is an inter-school debate among secondary school students, while the second phase is a moderated discussion on 4 topics by industry experts.
The inter-school debate is in a bid to involve children in the Food systems dialogue and learn from their insights. The debated topics include:
- Urbanization is a plague on our food system in Nigeria
- Alleviating harmful practices that affect Food safety: Should Nigeria focus on consumer-based knowledge intervention or strengthening of regulatory bodies.
- Home grown school feeding program: Is this nutrition intervention perfect for the Nigerian context
- Processed foods and canned foods are a positive influence on food systems and quality of life
The topics for the grand finale today are
- The SDGs and National Resources Management; Should Africa focus more on Agriculture or Industrial Development?
- Border Closure on Rice, Wheat or Sugar; Is Nigeria ripe for this policy to improve her food system?
The Dialogue topics by industry experts are:
- Transforming food systems for students: plans and progress of the oyo state government”
- Food systems and technology: what the Nigerian child needs to know
- Transforming food systems in Africa: involving the youth
- Transforming food systems in Africa: raising awareness on the need to focus on children