Compte-rendu officiel des Concertations pour le Sommet des Nations Unies sur les systèmes alimentaires 2021
Type de Concertation
Langue de l'événement de Concertation
Whilst an abundance of transformational technical, financial and functional solutions will be in discussion, necessary change also requires being guided by fundamental cultural and spiritual values and an open attitude to change.
This dialogue will bring together key players from the worlds of science, business, policy and academia, as well as farmers, representatives of indigenous peoples, youth organisations and ethical investors. Inspired by the “Golden Rule” (“treat others and the planet as you wish to be treated”), we will explore the values and attitudes needed to underpin the journey towards food systems change.
The event will be curated by Sara Roversi, Founder, Future Food Institute.
The discussion will focus on the following questions:
- What are the values and principles that we need to drive the change in our food systems?
- What is the role of listening – to ourselves, others and Nature in applying these principles?
- How can we ensure that change is led by all of us
The following keynote speakers will spark a wider discussion with the diverse group change makers actively engaged in the food sector:
- Myra Jackson, Founder of the Global Being Foundation and expert in the UN Harmony with Nature Programme @EarthMetric
- Jonathan Porritt, Founder and Director of Forum for the Future
- Kim Polman, Co-Founder and Chair, Reboot the Future | @futurereboot
- Ashwini Prabha, Co-Founder and Board Member, Listening Inspires | @ListeningInspi1
The event is upon invitation only but the outcomes will be published on the Gateway.