Compte-rendu officiel des Concertations pour le Sommet des Nations Unies sur les systèmes alimentaires 2021
Type de Concertation
Langue de l'événement de Concertation
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
Food Agility CRC invites you to join us over two afternoons on March 15 & 16 for the Food Agility Summit 2021: Mission Food for Life. This virtual, interactive event will feature national and international speakers from the agrifood, technology and research sectors. Connect with other attendees and learn more about:
- Cybersecurity in agrifood
- The global agritech landscape and Australia’s place in it
- What ‘resilience’ means mid and post COVID from global companies like Kelloggs’
- What ‘industry-led research’ means from the perspective of industry
- Amazing research happening today
- Education and research at global SMART Farms
- How venture capitalists are investing in agritech
- Australia’s leading agritech scaleups
We are delighted to be joined by a stellar line up of Australian and international experts from across the agrifood system including industry body representatives and leaders in R&D, AgriTech, venture capital investment, agronomy, AI, cybersecurity and more.
To check out the full agenda and for further information, go to: www.foodagilitysummit2021.com