الملاحظات التقييمية الرسمية على الحوارات إلى قمة الأمم المتحدة للنظم الغذائية لعام 2021
نطاق التركيز الجغرافي
يُرجى مراجعة التفاصيل أدناه للحصول على معلومات التسجيل إذا كانت متوفرة أو الاتصال بمنظم الحوار إذا كنت ترغب في الحضور.
In its role as Australia’s National Convenor for the UN Food Systems Summit, the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment is pleased to announce a series of webinars which are part of Australia’s Food Systems Summit Dialogues.
These webinars provide an open and independent platform for Australian stakeholders including experts, academics, industry representatives, farmers, the general public and others to share experiences, ideas, opportunities and solutions on a variety of issues and challenges facing food systems. The aim is for these discussions to be open, transparent and as representative as possible. They are independent of Australian Government processes. A synthesis of these webinars will comprise a key part of Australia’s input into the pre-Summit in July and the final Food Systems Summit in September 2021.
The second webinar for the Australian National Food Systems Summit Dialogues will explore:
- the challenges and opportunities posed by future trends and risks, including climate change, potential trade and supply chain disruptions, and changing consumer patterns and demands;
- how stakeholders across the food supply chain are working to adapt and increase their resilience to potential vulnerabilities, shocks and stresses to safeguard a future food system that is sustainable and stable.
We are very pleased to announce the following panellists taking part in this webinar:
- Peter Gooday, Assistant Secretary, Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Professor Mario Herrero, Chief Research Scientist of Agriculture and Food, CSIRO
- Professor Mark Howden, Director, Institute for Climate, Energy & Disaster Solutions, Australian National University
- David Eyre, CEO, Future Food Systems Cooperative Research Centre
- Doug McNicholl, Program Manager, Sustainability and Innovation, Meat and Livestock Australia
- Brianna Casey, Chief Executive Officer, Foodbank Australia
If you are interested in joining the discussion – please register at the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_tIcBk-9yTziE-xQ4NiG_cA
Further information on Australia’s suite of national dialogues and engagement in the UN Food Systems Summit can be found at: https://www.agriculture.gov.au/market-access-trade/un-food-systems-summit-2021