Compte-rendu officiel des Concertations pour le Sommet des Nations Unies sur les systèmes alimentaires 2021
Type de Concertation
Langue de l'événement de Concertation
Veuillez consulter les détails ci-dessous pour obtenir des renseignements sur l’inscription, s’ils sont disponibles, ou communiquer avec le coordonnateur si vous souhaitez y assister.
The dialogue will centre around 10 visions which will be discussed by 8-10 persons in smaller groups. The visions are:
- The knowledge- and innovation system contributes to increased productivity, innovation and circularity in the food chain as well as to sustainable* production, transport and consumption of food.
- Consumers have high confidence for foods that are offered and can easily make well informed, sustainable and healthy choices at a reasonable price
- The rules and conditions contribute to a competitive and sustainable food chain.
- Food producers are reasonably paid and have good conditions, including working conditions, to produce sustainable and healthy food.
- Private and public financial- and support systems, as well as rules and regulations, encourage that food is produced sustainably and is healthy.
- Trade agreements contribute to sustainable production, transport and consumption.
- The food system is constructed so that socio-economic prerequisites do not hinder good dietary choices.
- The food system can handle challenges regarding food security and nutrition for the entire population, the profitability of producers as well as environment and climate change
- Collaboration and organisation of actors in the food system contributes to healthy food that is easily available and sustainable.
- The majority of food sold to consumers at stores, markets and restaurants is sustainable and healthy and food loss and waste is reduced or recycled through circular methods.
*Sustainable refers – at all times -to all three dimensions of sustainability