Официальная обратная связь диалога для Саммита ООН по продовольственным системам 2021 года
Просьба ознакомиться с приводимыми ниже данными для получения регистрационной информации, если таковая имеется, или обратитесь к руководителю диалога, если желаете принять участие.
International trade in food feeds one in every six people around the globe. Climate change will render international trade even more central to food security, reinforcing its role in the movement of food from food-surplus to food-deficit nations in the wake of natural calamities. This Global Dialogue will ask, how can the multilateral trading system best contribute to the food systems of the future? Clearly, the multilateral trading system must continue to level the playing field in food trade, while enabling countries to raise their social, environmental and other standards. The aim of this Global Dialogue is discuss how the trading system can best be reformed to address the food needs of tomorrow, and support sustainable development as called for by the Preamble to the Marrakesh Agreement Establishing the WTO.
The Global Dialogue on Trade will encourage an informal dialogue and exchange of views amongst invited participants, representing a broad range of stakeholders (government, civil society, business, farmers, academia and more). A high-level opening plenary will be followed by discussions in ten breakout sessions, to be held under Chatham House rule. No written reports or outcomes will emerge from the breakout rooms. A high-level closing plenary will present in broad terms some of the subjects touched upon in the breakout sessions, and include closing remarks.
- International Trade in Food In Times of Crisis
- Can the Reform of Agricultural Subsidies Contribute to Food System Transformation?
- The WTO Agreement on Agriculture (AoA); The Way Forward
- Trade Facilitation and the Cutting of Red Tape for Food System Transformation
- Global Agricultural Value Chains
- Realizing the Human Right to Food
- Ensuring Sustainable Food Trade
- Nutrition Security and International Trade
- Food Security and International Trade
- Food Safety and International Trade