لغة فعالية الحوار
نطاق التركيز الجغرافي
يُرجى مراجعة التفاصيل أدناه للحصول على معلومات التسجيل إذا كانت متوفرة أو الاتصال بمنظم الحوار إذا كنت ترغب في الحضور.
The success of the 2021 Food Systems Summit depends on the engagement of citizens all over the world. In Pakistan, a UNFSS secretariat has been established in the Ministry of National Food Security and Research and focal points for all action points were nominated to lead discussions on food system challenges in Pakistan regarding the respective action tracks by engaging all relevant stakeholders. Two national and four provincial dialogues. The dialogues resulted in a number of innovative and multisectoral solutions under all five action tracks.
Members of Scaling Up Nutrition Civil Society Alliance (SUNCSA) Pakistan have participated in all national and provincial dialogues, proactively and engaged in discussions, giving inputs for possible solutions. SUNCSA secretariat is holding an independent civil society dialogue to discuss food system challenges focusing Action Track 1 and 2, reviewing and discussing implementation viability at ground level. The Dialogue is being held with the support of UNFSS secretariat Pakistan.
Objectives of Independent Dialogue
- To discuss Pakistan’s innovative solutions from nutrition lens and their contribution for ensuring food and nutrition security of the masses through a strengthened food system.
- To discuss the role of civil society for implementation of suggested innovative solutions for strengthening food systems and making them nutrition sensitive.
The discussion will revolve around the following points to achieve the Dialogue objectives:
- Nutrition sensitivity of Action Track 1 &2 solutions for strengthening food system in Pakistan
- To what extent the solutions will ensure food and nutrition security of the masses
- Implementation feasibility of innovative solutions
- Role of civil society for implementation of suggested innovative solutions