Official Dialogue Feedback to the United Nations 2021 Food Systems Summit
Type of Dialogue
Language of Dialogue Event
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
Ahead of the United Nations’ first Food Systems Summit in September 2021, the United Nations Association Miami and Better Food Partners are hosting this event to identify challenges and pathways to building more resilient and socially, economically, and environmentally sustainable food systems in SE Florida.
Discussion group themes:
- Food access: How do we ensure sustainable, affordable and nutritious food for all communities (food access)
- Resilience after COVID-19: How to build back better food systems
- Food Security: SE Florida’s Agriculture in the Coming Decades
- Climate Resilience: How to strengthen the food system in the face of a climate emergency
- Food Waste and Recovery: What supply chain solutions can help ensure responsible use of resources, reduce and recover food waste from farmers to consumers
- Partnership: Game-changing Solutions for transforming Food Systems
- The environmental impacts of Food: How can we eat more responsibly?
- Making food systems more inclusive: The role of minorities in food systems
- Youth Power: How young people can help shift help shift food systems towards increased sustainability and climate resilience
- Community building: How to foster collaboration between food system stakeholders to focus and strengthen collective action