Type of Dialogue
Language of Dialogue Event
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
The Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR) and Canada’s International Development Research Centre (IDRC) are co-hosting a UN Food Systems Summit Independent Dialogue on Food Loss.
We are inviting key stakeholders and research leaders from around the world to discuss the global problem of food loss and advance our global understanding of the relevant issues.
During the Dialogue, keynote speakers will share their findings and experiences with food loss, including:
- Where food loss hits hardest in the value chain.
- A case study focusing on food loss in the Pacific region.
- The value of public-private partnerships for system change for food loss.
Participants will then break into small groups to discuss:
- What are the different dimensions of the food loss problem?
- How can we facilitate the development of locally relevant solutions to reduce food loss?
We welcome involvement from those involved in researching or addressing issues of food loss, particularly from stakeholders working in the Global South.
Please email [email protected] to request an invitation to join this Dialogue.