Official Dialogue Feedback to the United Nations 2021 Food Systems Summit
Type of Dialogue
Language of Dialogue Event
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
As a part of the Decade of Action for the SDGs, the United Nations Secretary General is convening a Food Systems Summit in 2021 aimed at empowering people to leverage food systems as accelerators of progress to realize the vision of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. In the lead-up to the Summit, Governments are invited to engage in discussions at the national, regional and global levels and contribute to the formulation of new actions, solutions and strategies that will deliver progress on the SDGs by aligning national food systems with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The aim of this National Dialogue is to develop a blueprint for transforming to more sustainable food systems in Guyana. The outcome from the discussions at the dialogue will allow Guyana to actively contribute to the regional and global policies that will be rooted in national and local realities. This will ensure that the interest of small developing states like Guyana are reflected in the outcomes of the Food Systems Summit.
- Developing a Pathway Towards Sustainable Food Systems
- Global Status of Agri-Food Systems and implications for Guyana
- The Americas on the Road to the UN Food Systems Summit
- Safe and Nutritious Food for all – A Healthy Guyanese Population
- Private Sector Perspective in Transforming the Food System in Guyana
- Vision for Guyana’s Agri-Food System: Roadmap to 2030
Meeting ID: 827 8124 0096