Official Dialogue Feedback to the United Nations 2021 Food Systems Summit
Type of Dialogue
Language of Dialogue Event
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
- Raise farmer awareness and elevate public discussion about how reforming our food systems can help us all to achieve the SDGs by implementing reforms that are good for people and planet.
- Generate pro-farmer policy recommendation and significant action and measurable progress towards the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development by identifying solutions and leaders, and issuing a call for action at all levels of the food system, including national and local governments and development partners
- Agree on a system of follow-up and review to ensure that the recommendations generated at the national independent dialogue are considered by the national government and by various action tracks towards new actions and progress.
- Welcome / acknowledge/introduce participants
- Rationale/objective of the program
- Orientation on FSS
- Presentation of FSS processes at the national level
- Presentation of Game changing solutions
- Focused Group Discussion on game changing solution
- FO action document/proposal
- Response from the government
- Closing ceremony