Type of Dialogue
Language of Dialogue Event
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
The Ministry for Foreign and European Affairs has been tasked as national convenor for the Food Systems Summit Dialogues. Working jointly with the Ministry for Agriculture, Fisheries, Food and Animal Rights, which is responsible for the national food agenda; the Ministry for Health; the Ministry for Education; the Ministry for Tourism and Consumer Protection; and the Ministry for Environment, Climate Change and Pleannig; the first National Food Systems Summit Dialogue is being organised as follows;
Theme: Lifestyle changes towards sustainable food systems
Date: 9th July 2021
Session: Online with the panel at the Ministry for Foreign and European Affairs
- Ministry for Agriculture, Food, Fisheries and Animal Rights – Ms Sonya Sammut
- Ministry for Health – Ms Lucienne Pace
- Ambassador for Climate Change – Prof. Simone Borg
- Chamber of Commerce – Mr Alex Meilak
- Mr Karl Scerri – Owner, St. Mary’s Farm
- Ministry for Education – Ms Lorraine Dimech Magrin
- University of Malta – Prof. Suzanne Piscopo
John Busuttil – Director Global Issues, Ministry for Foreign and European Affairs
You can register for this event by sending an email to [email protected]t with your name and the organisation you represent. Once registered we will share a link with which you can virtually access the event. Only those registered will be able to submit questions and interact with the Panel.