Type of Dialogue
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
Organized by MY World México, GreenPretzel and the Social Innovation and Food Security Center, our independent dialogue aims to involve actors from a wide set of sectors from farmers to local authorities, from activists to corporate associations, to discuss the challenges and opportunities around advancing the sustainability of local food systems in the next 10 years.
1. Food and nutrition education.
2. Peasants and food producers as a fundamental link in food systems.
3. Supply, demand and distribution of local food.
4. Innovation processes in food production.
5. Diversity and gender perspective in food systems.