Type of Dialogue
Language of Dialogue Event
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
The fifth and last in the series of Australian National Food Systems Summit Dialogues, hosted by the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment, this webinar will explore:
- the role of agricultural innovations in building better food systems
- Australia’s policy approaches to support the development of new agricultural and value chain innovations and to promote widespread uptake of innovative ideas and technologies
- how stakeholders across the supply chain are utilising innovation to deliver sustainable and efficient food systems.
Panellists will include:
- Dr Lilly Lim-Camacho, Research Scientist, CSIRO
- Ian Olmstead, Program Manager, Dairy Australia
- Dr Michael Crawford, Chief Executive Officer, Soil CRC
- Dr Melony Sellars, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Genics – Shrimp MultiPath
- Future Drought Fund hubs representative, TBC.
If you are interested in joining the discussion – Register for the webinar.
Further information on Australia’s suite of national dialogues and engagement in the UN Food Systems Summit can be found at: https://www.agriculture.gov.au/market-access-trade/un-food-systems-summit-2021