Official Dialogue Feedback to the United Nations 2021 Food Systems Summit
Type of Dialogue
Language of Dialogue Event
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
This meeting of the Technical Working Group for Food Security and Nutrition will serve as a Stage 3 Dialogue Event for the National Food Systems Dialogues for Cambodia. The agenda will be formal and will provide limited opportunities for discussion. In addition the relevant documents have been widely circulated for comment and the comments will all be considered in producing a preliminary vision and roadmap for presentation at the Ministerial Pre-Summit in Italy 26-28 July 2021.
Remarks by Mr. Alexandre Huynh, Country Representative FAO, and Co-Lead Facilitator of Development Partners of TWG-FSN responsible for the food security sector
2. Remarks by Mr. Jost KADEL, Counsellor and Head of Cooperation of the German Embassy, and Co-Lead facilitator of Development Partners of TWG-FSN responsible for the nutrition sector
3. Opening Remarks by H.E. Yim Chhay Ly, Deputy Prime Minister, Chairman of CARD and Chairman of TWG-FSN
4. Update of the Food Systems Dialogues and way forwards by H.E. Sok Silo, Secretary General of CARD and National Food Systems Convenor
5. Presentation on the draft of Cambodia’s roadmap for food systems transformation by 2030 by Dr. Iean Russell, EU-FAO/ FIRST Policy Advisor to CARD
6. Question and Answer Session
7. Wrap Up by Dr. Nicole Claasen, GIZ Policy Advisor to CARD
8. Closing remarks by H.E. Yim Chhay Ly, Deputy Prime Minister, Chairman of CARD and Chairman of TWG-FSN