Official Dialogue Feedback to the United Nations 2021 Food Systems Summit
Type of Dialogue
Language of Dialogue Event
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
In Mauritius, five national dialogue meetings were held, with different themes; livestock production, crop production, Agro processing, value chain and fisheries.
Wide participation of stakeholders and engagement was secured in the following areas:
- Sustainable Production;
- Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation;
- New Technology in the food value chain;
- Accessibility to land and other production resources;
- Development of the Livestock sector;
- Addressing labour shortage
- Youth involvement; and
We expect to maintain constant dialogue with all stakeholders and the community at large in our endeavour towards a sustainable, safe and reliable food system at national and regional level.