Type of Dialogue
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
The World Union of Wholesale Markets’ (WUWM) dialogue series will focus on three concrete topics of relevance to wholesale markets and the food industry:
- Nutritious Diets Accessible to All
- Smarts Logistics and Urban Planning
- Reducing Food Waste
The dialogues will discuss some of the main issues and challenges wholesale markets and the fresh food industry are currently facing, where to be in 10 years from now, and how to achieve those objectives.
There will be three dialogues in this series to include voices around the world:
- April 8 – 5.00pm / 17.00 CET (in Spanish)
- April 13 – 9.00am / 9.00 CET (in English)
- April 14 – 3.30pm / 15.30 CET (in English)
A wide range of stakeholders will be invited to these dialogues.
Please find a background paper here: