Official Dialogue Feedback to the United Nations 2021 Food Systems Summit
Type of Dialogue
Language of Dialogue Event
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
The Steering Committee and Expert working Group have been formed to formulate a National Pathway to Sustainable Food System of Myanmar on 2021 UN Food Systems Summit.
The initial discussion was carried out to organize the dialogue thematically covering;
(1) Ensure access to safe and nutritious food for all (Food and Nutrition Security)
(2) Shift to sustainable consumption patterns (Food and Nutrition Security)
(3) Boost nature-positive production (Environment)
(4) Advance equitable livelihoods (Economy and Society)
(5) Build resilience to vulnerabilities, shocks and stress (Governance and territory)
Mapping exercise will be conducted to identify Stakeholders at Union level and State and Region levels (Government, Private sectors, Development Partners, CSO, INGO, Financial Institutions etc.,) for each of thematic areas that will be involved during the dialogues.
The participants will recognize that it will be useful to increase understanding and awareness of the food systems, how we relate to it and how to transform the pathway of our food system. The dialogue will be carried out physically and virtually in a participatory manner with the Covid -19 restrictions in the country. Approximately 50 participants will join this event physically at Office No 15, Nay Pyi Taw.