Type of Dialogue
Language of Dialogue Event
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
The main objective of the dialogue process is to improve the quality of the country strategy on food system development and its implementation. Discussions comprehensively unlocked the potential of the food system to ensure sustainable prosperity for the Emaswati and the country itself. Guiding each session are the following questions:
- What are the limiting factors/challenges/barriers/problem?
- Objectives of the sector—employment, nutrition, import substitution, environmental objectives etc
- What are the game changing solutions/actions to achieve these objectives ?
- Who is involved /who are the players/roles ?
- How do we make it happen?
- In what Time frames ?
- What Resources are required ?