Official Dialogue Feedback to the United Nations 2021 Food Systems Summit
Type of Dialogue
Language of Dialogue Event
Please review the details below for registration information if available or contact the Convenor if you would like to attend.
Introduce the Food Systems Dialogues (FSDs) and N4G Summit and what is expected from the participant countries; explain the AT5’s vision, objectives and direction, and enable national government and stakeholders from the private sector and civil society to engage in the issues of constructing sustainable and resilient food systems in the coming decade.
- Introduction to the Food System Dialogues, the Track Action 5;
- Generate a menu of game-changing solutions;
- A systemic and nexus approach (multi-system, multi sectoral, multilevel, and multi-stakeholder);
- A twin-track approach linking emergency response to sustainable development;
- Local and national ownership and political leadership with context-specific approach;
- Strong and robust local food systems; with transformative innovations.
- Sensitize government, private sector, CSOs, and other actors to take action in line with such solutions; and
- Public advocacy tools to create a national movement for the outcomes of the AT5.